Manti Utah, Arapeen Trail area week long ride. Arriving on July 22nd 2018 to Departing on July 29th.
*Temple Hill RV Park in Manti Utah will be the main base camp. www.templehillcampground.com
Check the website for reservation information, park maps and the phone number is 435-835-2267
296 E. Johnson Rd. (800 North)
Manti, Utah 84642
*There are motels nearby in Manti and in nearby towns a few miles away.
* We will be riding the Arapeen Trail system. Sweet trails a mixture of easy, moderate, to low advanced riding. Over 600 miles of interconnected trails and OHV friendly towns. Lots of loop type trails, up one or two trails then back on other completely different trails. CLICK on this link for valuable information, Maps, videos, etc. www.utahatvtrails.org
“Planned trip Schedule”
* Sunday July 22nd 2018. The trip schedule starts with our travel day to Manti UT. and Temple Hill RV Park campground check in.
*Monday- Free range riding / fishing / golf day. GPS & Maps with various independent group explorations.
*Tuesday & Wednesday will be 2 days away from camp to ride, fish, and spend the night camping out at a lake. Fishing and friendship. Return to base camp Wednesday evening. You will need to have a pup tent, sleeping bag, fishing equipment, frying pan for your trout dinner, 3 to 4 meals worth of, other food, water, snacks, water, fire stuff, night light, and diapers? OOOOOOH spooky at night!
*Thursday is pre-rides for the club rides on Friday and Saturday. Checking out and deciding where to take everyone as there are so many choices.
* Friday July 27th and Saturday July 29th. Club rides
Sunday, July 29th 2018 is the scheduled travel day back to Vegas.
Driving directions: Print the directions and have them with you.
*Approximate driving time to Manti is 6 + hours depending on what you are hauling.
* The most direct route is I-15 North thru Utah to Exit # 132 – I-70 / Hwy 89 East toward Colorado
* Take I-70 East (it also is Hwy 89) to Exit 56 at the Loves Travel Stop
* Head North (left) on Hwy 89 / 50 thru Salina to Gunnison. WATCH THE SIGNS!! Hwy 89 makes a right turn in the middle of Gunnison. STAY ON 89 and continue on to Manti.
* As you pass thru Manti Utah, at the base of the Temple, turn right on Johnson Road (800 North). Go one block past the Temple to the RV Park campground. Ta Da You’re here!
* Temple Hill RV Resort in Manti will be our trailhead. MAKE RESERVATIONS EARLY. They sell out. We already have some sites reserved. Check with the resort and mention you’re with the Dunes and Trails group. There may be some sites close to where the rest of us are.
*The neighborhood is Utah Highway 89, above I-70, The towns in the area are (from the South) Mayfield, Sterling, Manti, Ephram, Spring City, Mt. Pleasant.
*We are wrapping up the details. Keep an eye on the web site for updates.
We will be putting up contacts for free maps, PDF maps and ride descriptions that you can download. Check out some of the pictures from our last ride up here. AWESOME!!!
Info: Roger 702-232-3070